It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post DNatureofDTrain's Chatroom Rules, Posted Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:01 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

DNatureofDTrain's Chatroom Rules

Welcome to my lil chatroom on the net.
DNatureofDTrain's Chat Room Rules
By logging into or remaining in DNatureofDTrain Chatroom, you agree to the following rules and standards of etiquette. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The Rules for all my forums and chats.* (Ages 14 and up May Chat here)
First off No one Ages 13 or under are allowed in this room, or on the forums. This is not a children's site, and by anyone allowing a 13 year old or under is in direct violation of COPPA Rules. (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act.) Althought I do not personally collect information about chatters myself. I am not entirely sure if that chatware I used does or does not. So people 13 and under are NOT allowed in these rooms.
--------------------
Chat Room Etiquette

Rules

We're all human - All of the people you will be chatting with.
Do unto others - Before you speak, ask yourself this: would I say this to someone face-to-face? If not, they why say it just because you're anonymous?
Behave as you would in "real-life"
No flaming - If you don't like what someone else has to say, ignore them. Sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. It is best to use the "Ignore" button instead of fight.
No Profanity/Swearing and sexuality explicit language is not permitted.
No caps - This is considered to be rude and shouting
Don't monopolize the screen - Spamming, or Flooding.
Be patient with patient with newbies (or new members)
No harassment or disrespect of any kind is allowed here.
No talk about illegal substances, BAN ME!, or anything illegal to minors is allowed here either.

Chat Room Rules

Respect is Rule #1
* Be Kind and Respectful

Intent of this section: This is a community of mutual respect. Most of the Regulars in this room know eachother well enough that we are like an online family to eachother. Anyone is welcome, but please follow these rules to keep everyone happy, Thank You.

Strong language and vulgarity are prohibited.
No personal insults to others.
No flaming others. If you don't like what someone has to say, use the Ignore User button.
Request permission prior to starting a person-to-person chat. (until that person tells you that you do not have to ask them first anymore.)
Members have the right to refuse to give out any and all personal details.
Members have the right to refuse any request for person-to-person chat.
Triggering topics are allowed, provided members are courteous and respectful to each other's needs. Triggering topics include by are not limited to: suicide, self-injury, rape, sexual abuse, drug or alcohol abuse, and domestic violence. Please be courteous and ask for permission from the room first. Although we grant quite a bit of leeway with these topics, hosts do have the right to ask members to take a conversation into PC or Room #2 if it is particularly raw or upsetting to several members. Discussions which involve "how to's" or in any way condone hurting oneself will not be allowed under any circumstances.
Members who are impaired by drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the room until they are sober.
----
Just to be even extra safe, all adult topics must be discussed in Private Chat, Between ADULTS ONLY.
These Chat conversations are off Topics. Topics Not to be discussed at all within this room.
*Jokes which are off-color, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive are not permitted.
*You may be asked to change topics if the topic is controversial and is creating a great deal of arguing in the room.
*Cybersex and picking up "dates" is not allowed in this chat, BAN ME!, Sex is off-topic
*illegal substances (according to USA or international laws)
*threatening self-harm
Please, Be Respectul, and polite, and obey the rules.

If a room visitor violates a rule, we will proceed in this manner:
First, there will Be a Private Chat message warning.
Second, there will be a in the room warning.
Both First and Second may come together.
Then there will be an announced group ignore, and of the members who do not ignore the trouble maker (Troll) will be ignored by the regulars as well.