DNatureofDTrain's Forum

Welcome!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post DNatureofDTrain's Guest Book Archive, Posted Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

The Guest Book Archive - DNatureofDTrain's site (from the beginning till now.. New posts will be added to this, as I remove yahoo geocites guest book.)

All Links on this page are not affiliated with this site. They were posted by visitors. They are all offsite linkes that open up in the same browser window. (not pop ups.).

First Name : Chris Fussell
URL : www.trainweb.org/f40phr231/
Comment : Hey, websites pretty organized, unlike many others! Keep up the good work.

First Name : KenJ
Comment : Youve come a long way since I saw you putting together your FIRST website. I just had to look you up after all this time. I found you doing a websearch. Take care, as always. Glad to see youve progressed and continued to go on with your life. Your bud. :)

First Name : john kent
Comment : Im having Reiki treatment for cancer at the moment. Will do Reiki 1 at the end of Feb. Im interested in all healing. God knows we all need it. Love john

First Name : nina
Comment : thanks for tonight. I will be in touch again. shy

First Name : Buffy
URL : www.geocities.com/azurebreeze
Comment : Hi, I am so glad you are a member of my Artist's Way Circle of Milwaukee and that you post in the group and message me from time to time. I hope you are doing well. I pray for you often. Buffy azurebreeze@yahoo.com

First Name : Jan
Comment : Told you I would visit!!!

First Name : KATHY
URL : HTTP://EMONEYPARTNER.COM/KATHYCLARK
Comment : NICE VISITING YOU COME SEE ME. THANKS KATHY

First Name : futurevision
URL : www.futurevision.freewebsites.com
URL : http://www.futurevision.freewebsites.com
Comment : Dear Train,I wish you all the best and I like the work you have in here.I am glad to see that you are discovering your self more.Lots of love.

First Name : Bill
Comment : I like your site and I like you casey. Best Wishes. Bill

First Name : DNatureofDTrain
URL : http://www.dnatureofdtrain.zzn.com
Comment : Testing to see how my guest book looks. Hopefully it will last.. if not I'll just jumper services again this is my 5th guestbook and 6th site.

The name "DNatureofDTrain" is property of Dana. (c) 1996-2004 all Rights Reserved.

© 1999-2004 Dana Ludeking "DNatureofDTrain" All rights reserved.

Post Re: DNatureofDTrain's Guest Book Archive, Posted Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

Yahoo Geocities Guest Book Archives:

Entry Delete
1 First Name: oona
URL:
Comment: you inspire me!

2 First Name: Dave ( Dave4664 )
URL:
Comment: Very Cool! Its refreshing to know that there are some female railfans out there. I have been a railfan all of my life...and I think I can count the lady railfans I have met over the years on one hand. My wife is somewhat interested, and even has a small N

3 First Name: reuben
URL:
Comment: --were good times. I rode freight trains all over the US in my younger days and you can read about one adventure I had in the train yard at message #43310 in the shaman group, take care, Reuben

4 First Name: reuben
URL: rsorensen.com
Comment: Hi Dana, I saw your link on the yahoo shaman group and thought Id say hello. I grew up in Greendale just south of Milwaukee. I lived in Whitewater for a while in 1968 in a metal quonset hut, its probably no longer there, I forget the street name. Those we

5 First Name: kentstarchild
URL:
Comment: I love your website. I have always looked in on your website from time to time, but I just never before signed in as a guest. kentstarchild

# Entry Delete
6 First Name: kentstarchild
URL:
Comment: I love your website. I have always looked in on your website from time to time, but I just never before signed in as a guest. kentstarchild

7 First Name: annabelle
URL:
Comment: Im not very good at chatting because it moves so fast. But I hope sometime youll drop me an email at anna100belle@yahoo.com annabelle

8 First Name: dani
URL:
Comment: hi, dana!

9 First Name: Xtina
URL:
Comment: DNature, I saw your prediction about trains this year on the prophecies.us web site, and it is one of the most sensible things I have ever read - it really hadnt occurred to me that the wacky weather might be more wearing to the tracks and equipment but o

10 First Name: Cathie
URL:
Comment: what is a URL?

# Entry Delete
11 First Name: Warren
URL:
Comment: A good start to a GREAT page. Keep up the good work.

12 First Name: Steven
URL: www.dnatree.us
Comment: Hello

13 First Name: birdman
URL:
Comment:

14 First Name: alq@yahoo.com
URL: alq@yahoo.com
Comment: Great job. A lot of success in the future to your resource!!

15 First Name: michael
URL: emptykegsaloon@yahoogroups.com
Comment: it is inspiring to see people coming together to share and develope ideals. am founder of a co-op retreat that has been going for about 15 years. our common goal is the celebration of life. we have yet to establish any spiritual path. we are a rural co-op