DNatureofDTrain's Forum

Welcome!
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post Welcome to all the New members, Posted Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:39 pm 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

I wanted to say Welcome to all the new members!
And Welcome to the Newbie oldies members! :)..

Feel free to either lurk and read or to introduce yourself, althought I do prefer some interaction between members on the forums I run. I know I tend to attract the shy ones or the curiousity seekers on my groups...

hmm wonder why that is? :shock:
:)

fuzzy
grumpyguss
labanjohnson
shelonewolf
tropo9
James Wells
james wright
MakeChooChooGoNow
AndreCollison

So What are you all interested in talking about or discussing?
Most know Trains and Railroads is a given, althought I appear more as a looney than a railfan with the topic :) .. Casey Jones of course becomes a hot topic at times.. Not always willingly by my choice... I love to talk and share about my Cats dogs and kittens, and just life in general.

I just handed away a kitten this week to one of my former foster siblings. I am still working at trying to get them all to join this board, but most of them are new to the internet still trying to get the hang of posting on a yahoogroup :) .

I will be updating my website little by little this week...
Just am extremely distracted as we are having a little Fly invasion going on lately...

Every punched yourself in the face trying to get those flies that are buzzing all over it when you are under 3 covers specifically trying to keep them off your face.... ah yes.. I gave myself that kind of rude awakening today.. Needless to say.. I... think I am awake :P ...

Hmm Think I should go into fundraising selling flypaper to people in Wisconsin? lol... Just kidding..

Everyone have a wonderful day and thanks for joining the forum :) .

- Dana C. L.
"DNatureofDTrain"

Post flying bugs, Posted Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:21 am 

grumpyguss

Well, we had a break with the mosquitoes during our summer drou
ght and I prayed and prayed and even tried some slow dancing lol and you danced too for me, so we are getting our moisture back, and everything is starting to bloom again, the air is nice and fresh and just peachy, but the mosquitoes are BACK and bigger too!lol Well, I don't mind sharing the airspace, but they can't have my blood-nope-na-uh. So, good luck with the swatting.
Wow, did you know that they make a battery operated flyswatter? Yep. It's like a bug zapper but shaped like a tennis racket and zaps the bugs. Crazy.
Well, the only other thing I can think to share is that my husband fell and broke his left wrist in two places, just like I fell and hurt my left wrist about 3 months ago. He has 5 weeks of healing to go. He is in good spirits though and is tickled that he can still drive.
Oh, one other cool thing-night before last, he and our friend 8 were standing on the front porch looking out into the yard. They could see the aura of a bush long since removed from the yard. They decided to see how close they could get to it before it disappeared. They got about 6 feet from it when it simply vanished. Then they went back to the front porch and could see it in the same spot as before-freaky and cool
Grumpyguss

Post Skeeters left.. now we get the three stooges, Posted Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:53 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

Fly, Boxelder Bug, and Asian Lady Beetle Bug..
All stupid critters that like to crawl up your nose yuck :) ...
We had our first flurries here already..

- DNatureofDTrain