[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
View topic - Free Rune readings.... (practice) ~~ DNatureofDTrain's Forum

DNatureofDTrain's Forum

Welcome!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post Free Rune readings.... (practice), Posted Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:53 pm 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

Many of you know that I am psychic and do psychic readings...
Now the rules are...

No posting questions on:

Finance I am not an accountant and I would not depend on myself to do a math problem for my life...

Medical although I am known to be a Shaman and can channel spiritual healing. I am Not a certified doctor or physicians, and I know that the spirits I work with like myself do not know it all or everything :) ...

Romance.. Sorry people if you have to ask me if they are the wrong or wrong one for you.. Then what are you doing with them in the first place? :) Besides.. Romance is left up to a free will commitment between both parties.. Free will is something that is truely un predictable... and is of course left up to the choices we and others makes.

This does not mean that I will not at times pick up a little on these topics here and there. But I can not stress enough for Finance, Medical, and relationship. That I am not a certified counselor or physician.... So I do my best to avoid the topics above, and if anything comes through on those topics. I encourage you to go to the professionals for help.. I am not a professional on any topic psychic wise other than preventing or changing the outcome in railroad related events.. I consider myself a professional in that.. as I have a little track record with it. hehehehe

What you do is first post your Birthday, as I am not allowed to read anyone under 18 yeah I know annoying and dumb law, but after calling hotlines myself as a teen.. I understand why that law is in place.. As well not all psychic hotlines are necessarily ethical...and turn more into hearing juicy made up stories about blech! if ya know what I mean :) .

Secondly either post your question or say I would like you to draw me a rune replying to this post. And as I have time I will reply to you with the Rune I drew a little picture to it... and what it means and how I interpret the message as best as I can.

Now I have not done readings in a very long time so this is practice to ease myself into it.. and again...

Anything that comes from the spirit world needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as Spirits just like people are both good and bad, some are smart some are stupid, and sometimes I just get a bad connection, or accidently draw the wrong rune...

You are welcome to give feedback if you want to after I posted the responce you do not have to though... Please be patient with me. Reading does take alot of mental, and physical energy so doing to much can be draining...

Oh.. and well this if course is for entertainment only.... no matter how real the message that comes through. You need to remember to make desicions for yourself. Do not come to my runes, or guides to make descisions for you, and if there is another better way to seek your answer... It is best to take the other way...

:)

So reply with your questions I'll get around to them as I can.. if you were happy with the reading.. and want me to archive the message let me know.. Otherwise I will not be archiving reading messenges or leaving them on the board for to long.

- Rev. Dana C. L.
"DNatureofDTrain"

Post rune reading, Posted Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:44 am 

grumpyguss

Hi. I would love for you to practice on me.
My birthday is May 26, 1954 and you can choose any type of reading you feel comfortable with.
Thanks,
Grumpyguss

Post sorry for the delay, Posted Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:43 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

I am trying to fight and beat a nasty cold and am not sleeping well.. and well to add to the not sleeping well many homes were robbed this week so every time my family leaves teh house I have to be up and the day and yet try to pull nightwatch at night too so that's not helping aftger this cruddy sludge clears through my system I will pull runes for ya sorry for the delay... :) - DNatureofDTrain

Post rune reading, Posted Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:47 am 

grumpyguss

Take care of yourself and get well soon. Get to the reading when you feel a whole lot better. Sending you a great big smile.
Grumpyguss

Post Posted Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:25 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

These are the Runes I drew for you Past, Present, and possible outcome:
=================================
Past

Hagalaz/Hagall
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=2494647

Present

Fehu
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=2494645

inverted

Othila/Othala/Othel
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=2494668

Gebo/Gifu
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=2494646

Sowulo/Sowelu
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=2494670

================
Now from what I understand from them....

When I read into these I will often get images impressions or highlights..
And the Highlights of what this tells me about the past is...

You were possibly working on unresolved matters, and decided to make a strong change in the direction your life is going.....

This was dealing with matters of home life and security...
Fehu reminds us not to lose focus on responsibilities... and althought it says focus on spirituality.. I recieve the feeling that it is not spirituality you are focused on but a loved one.. or gf... possibly leaning to much for financial support... or you maybe leaning to much on her.. I dunno I don't like reading on relationships and finances.... As I am not a councilor of either...

Again in the next rune Family stands out...
And it the word seperation stands out as well..
So from my interpretation this means you possibly been going through a cycle with a gf, or wife... where things are fine then financial matters possible stir a argument, fight, or disagreement of some sort.. When I drew this one it was inverted.. So reading the meaning of this rune to me shows that you are dealing with challenges on the topics it lists...

"Partnership and powers" ... They are saying to bond the partnership and relationship, and work together to resolve the financial or abundance issue... "Two heads are better than one"...

If both pull together on this.. the possible outcome will be a positive acheivement... and both of you can work together where you in the past had possible failed at fixing the financial problem...

This may also not be a gf and or a wife, but some female figure that is close to you in life during these descisions...

Sorry it's not much.. I am probably way off too...
- Dana C. L.
"DNatureofDTrain"
oO{smacks runes.. I said no relationship and finances ya lil heifers! moooo! lol)

Post rune reading, Posted Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:55 pm 

grumpyguss

Thank you so much for the reading. I could see that you went to a lot of trouble to do it. It was quite extensive. Again I thank you.
I hope your cold is getting better. Or I should say: I hope you are getting over your cold and feeling better.
Love and Light,
grumpyguss

Post Your welcome, Posted Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:46 pm 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

I used to love to do readings for hours on end.. I am just practicing with the rune ones for now.. Trying to get used to doing them and rebuild confidence in it... yeah my cold is better.. and I know what ya meant lol..

I have a bit of asthma acting up still from the Wisconsin weather changes, my sinuses do not drain right so when the temperate suddenly dips 10 degrees, or the atmospheric pressure does is pulls all the crud from my sinuses either to the back of my throat, or straight into my lungs blech...

Instead of getting a runny nose like most people.. It's rather nasty as I cough throw my nose and sneeze through my mouth.. I think someone wired me backwards! lol.. I know we can blame that on those lightning bolts.. oO{althought I had that problem before the lightning it just got worse after it) ... :D ..

I'll be writing more poems and stories and trying to type them up between clicking for pay through 50 programs, and surfing I am trying to surf at least 500-700 sites enough as then it will display 4 pay to promote sites if I get that habit set up right I'd make 3 dollars every three days..

So I am getting somewhere with this stuff... Just takes alot of repetition that can drive me mad when some of these links people promote have 5-6 pop ups. and I open about 20 at once.. trying to play swat the flies with the pop up ads and not close out the wrong ones as I let the 10-15 sec timers run lol.. Annoying it is.. but the faster I get it done the more time I have to post on here, mylot, and clickinfo to earn per post as well..

I am trying to motivate myself to post 600 some new topics on mylot... so I can reach my first 100$ pay out.. but hard to do when most of the topics seem to be taken..

Well.. Glad you enjoyed the reading!..
Take care,
- DNatureofDTrain

Post Re: Free Rune readings.... (practice), Posted Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 am 

DNatureofDTrain
Site Admin

Feel free to use the forum pm feature if you want a practice reading please just one question at a time and I will reply through the pm .. as time will allow..