...and all this time I've just been putting dryer sheets in the dryer.
1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.
2. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
3. Repels mosquitoes. Tie a dryer sheet through a belt loop outdoors during mosquito season.
4. Eliminates static electricity from your television screen. Since dryer sheets are designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used dryer sheet to keep dust from resettling.
5. Clean shower doors with a dryer sheet to dissolve soap scum.
6. Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual dryer sheet in a drawer or hang in the closet, or put a sheet in the vacuum cleaner before vacuuming.
7. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a dryer sheet before beginning to sew.
8. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual dryer sheet inside empty luggage before storing.
9. Freshen the air in your car. Place a dryer sheet under the front seat.
10. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
11. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a dryer sheet at the bottom of the wastebasket.
12. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a dryer sheet will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
13. Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a dryer sheet to prevent dust from resettling.
14. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used dryer sheet will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
15. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual dryer sheet at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
16. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a dryer sheet in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
17. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before
folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
18. Golfers, mail carriers, and youth sports participants put a dryer sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees/yellow jackets away.