1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Glock: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.
8. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
11. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
12. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
13. The United States Constitution (c) 1791: All Rights reserved.
14. What part of "... shall not be infringed ..." do you not understand?
15. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
16. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
17. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
18. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
19. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
20. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
26. "...a government of the PEOPLE, by the PEOPLE, for the PEOPLE..."
PLEASE PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' TO FREE CITIZENS
Keep our service men and women in our thoughts.
Protect Americans, not terrorists!