CHRISTIAN WAYS TO REDUCE STRESS
An Angel says, "Never borrow from the future. If
you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you
have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have
you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything
has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help
improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small
problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder
of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest
bridge between despair and hope is often a good "Thank you Jesus."
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously,
but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most
people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably
need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego.
33. Talk less; listen
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not
the general manager of the universe
36. Every night before bed,
think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for
before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU. "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans