|DNatureofDTrain > Stuff > Doctors and Gun Owners|
1. The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.
2. Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.
3. Accidental deaths per physician are 0.171(U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services).
1. The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000 (yes, eighty-million!).
2. The number of accidental gun deaths per year (all age groups) is 1,500.
3. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188.
|Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand. As a public service, I have omitted the statistics on lawyers for fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical attention.
|Back to Stuff|
|http://dnatureofdtrain.fuzzyworld3.com/stuff3/e22.html posted 12/02/2003 by Mark W. Hintz
Last modified 9/13/2007
|DNatureofDTrain > Stuffs > Doctors and Gun Owners|